Congratulation that you have completed the journey of labor pain and delivery. You have carried your baby for the last 9 months. In all these months you have been cared for yourself and had a distinctive diet chart by being a concern for your baby’s health. The time spent with your newborn baby was different till now, but now after the delivery, you have started a new life with your baby. It is a new phase of your life. At every moment you will get to know new things about your baby, starting from the way of feeding till taking care of your baby.
Proper care tips for your newborn baby:
The first 40 days after the birth of your baby, you need to be very careful. You need to feed your baby very often, need to take care of her potties while sleeping, need to be very cautious about being hygiene and much more.
Because a newborn baby is very sensitive and they are not strong enough to fight the diseases. It takes time for them to adjust to the natural environment.
Right after a bath, it is really wise to do breastfeeding to your baby for at least 2 years. Mother’s milk is the best medicines for newborns to fight diseases.
Some important tips on feeding:
- Always try to keep your nipples neat and clean.
- If you are sweating, then you can rub your breast with a clean, soft cloth.
- You can use a wet clean cloth, but do not forget to rub it off again with a dry clean cloth. Because this might cause cold to the newborn
- If your breast is englutted or you have blocked vessels, for which milk is not coming out, then you can use a warm pad or a flux pillow.
- Because warm pad can make your breast comfort and allows your breast to flow milk more smoothly.
Some important tips for handling your newborn:
- Always remember to wash your hands with antiseptic soaps or sanitizer before touching the baby
- Be careful while taking the newborn on your lap.
- Give a safe support in between neck and head
- Remember your newborn baby is not ready to play
- Don’t shake the newborn in the mood of exasperation or play
- Do not allow others to kiss on the newborn’s lips, because they may get attacked by the virus.
- Do not try to make your newborn seat. Because his bones are not strong yet to hold the balance of his weight.
It is very natural to have a bonding between a mother and a child before birth. Try to communicate with your baby when he is inside you because he can feel every moment that you are spending, and how you are spending.
Maybe science will not appreciate this, but it is 100% true that a baby can communicate with you. So after the birth always tries to communicate with your newborn baby and you should also make your husband do that.
Because along with the mother a father should also have a good communication with your newborn.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $19.99Was: $21.99
Price: $3.19Was: $4.49
Price: Check on Amazon